What you’ll need.
2 cups of Corn flour
1 can evaporated milk (12 oz)
2 Cinnamon sticks
2 Star Anise
Grated lime skin
1 tsp Vanilla extract (or vanilla sticks)
1 tsp Salt
2 cups of water
1/2 cup of sugar.
1 TBSP of butter
1. In a pot boil water, salt, sugar, cinnamon, star anise, and vanilla.
(In a separate bowl mix corn flour with 1 cup of water until smooth)
3. Allow corn flour to cook for at least 15 minutes
4. Once the time has passed, add sugar
5. Stir in evaporated milk.
6. Stir in butter
7. Stir in grated lime skin.
8. Allow to cook for another 10 minutes.
When serving make sure the allow the porridge to cool before eating. Otherwise, it will turn watery.